Our ministry is inspired by the scripture: “For we are God’s fellow worker…” 1 Corinthians 3:9A. We join the Savior with His work and obey His commandments.
True to the faith which I possess, that the Lord Jesus Christ desires Christians to be an essential factor in the elevation of fallen humanity, and that they should render a reasonable service in the salvation of lost souls by giving their time, talent, and means. We hereby promise to be faithful and punctual in attending the meetings. Perform cheerfully the duty of saving souls and to contribute of my own money for missionary work in the home and foreign fields. Read the Bible daily and to continue steadfastly in prayer for the success of missions both home and abroad.
- Have a meaningful personal prayer life
- Be conversant with the Holy Bible
- Share Christian faith with others
- Demonstrate concern for the membership of the church
We visit the sick and shut-in and local nursing homes monthly to share the gospel with those who are confined.
- Fair Acres Nursing Home – 1st & 3rd Thursday
- Belvedere Nursing Home – 2nd Thursday
- Prospect Park Nursing Home – 1st Friday
- Inglis House – 2nd Sunday
- Home Visitations – Once Monthly
We meet monthly at the following times:
2nd Wednesday 1:30 pm following Bible Study and every other 2nd Thursday at 5:30 pm to solicit new members and allow working members to attend.
New members are welcome to join us in this call to mission services both home and abroad.
Sis. Mary Bannister – President
Sis Cheryl Jackson – Vice President
Rev. Bernadette Congo – Advisor
Contact: Rev. Bernadette Congo